Root Canal Treatment
Here at Roseneath our experienced team have an in-depth knowledge of root canal treatment which is a invaluable method of saving natural teeth and avoiding extractions.
The reason for this is because removing natural teeth leaves gaps which the cause the other teeth to compensate. It can therefore affect your bite and then cause a host of other affiliated problems.
Root canal treatment can also be called ‘Endodontics’.
When tooth decay has broken through the outer enamel and dentin and infected the heart of the tooth, root canal treatment can clear the infection and the tooth can be kept in place.
Guide to the Procedure
- A filled or decayed tooth with an abscess.
- The filling is removed to access the cavity.
- The root canals are reamed to remove the tooth nerves.
- Gutta-perchas are inserted to fill the root.
- These are then cut-off, sealed and the tooth filled.
- The abscess will reduce.
- A crown may be necessary later.
Get in touch with us
Why use Roseneath?
Here's a few kind words from our happy customers